- 1 small butternut squash, peeled
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- Cut the butternut squash in half, scoop out the seeds and chop into bite size pieces.
- Chop the sweet potato into bite size pieces and place both vegetables in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to boil and then turn down the heat to a gentle simmer until the vegetables are tender, drain any residual water.
- Use the Masha to mash until smooth.
Tip: Perfect for popping into ice cube trays for use on a different day. Cover the tray with film and pop some out into a bowl, allow to fully defrost before serving.