Perfect for serving with Fajitas or Nacho’s or just as a delicious dip
- 3 ripe Avocado
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ red onion, very finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped (de-seeded if you don’t like a lot of heat)
- 1 lime, juiced
- Handful of chopped coriander
- Scoop out the flesh from the Avocado into a bowl, add the crushed garlic, onion, chilli and lime juice. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Using the Masha, mash all the ingredients together.
- Scatter with chopped coriander before serving.